Energizer E522 Max 9V Alkaline battery - 16 Count
- The Energizer 9 Volt battery is a strong, long-lasting alkaline battery. They are the preferred choice of professionals - sound technicians, broadcasters, hospitals, police and fire departments nationwide. The Energizer 9 Volt battery contains the long lasting power found in the Energizer Max alkaline with a design and packaging for businesses, organizations, agencies that use batteries in their operations. Outstanding performance and reliability combined with a great price makes the Energizer 9 Volt battery a great buy and 100% guaranteed.
- Our Energizer 9 Volt batteries are fresh and highly dependable, delivering long-lasting power. Energizer 9 Volt battery operates reliably in temperature extremes of -30° C to 55° C. Each Energizer 9 volt battery has a minimum 4 year shelf life and is date coded with the expiration month and year stamped on each battery. The Energizer 9v battery contains no added mercury. Special disposal not required.
- 9 Volt batteries power some of the most important devices in your world - from smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, to home security systems, to medical devices. These versatile cells are also common in wireless audio equipment and radios. Make sure you've got an Energizer where it counts.
- Chemistry: Alkaline
- Chemical System: Zinc-Manganese Dioxide (Zn/MnO2)
- Designation: ANSI-1604A, IEC-6LR61
- Nominal Voltage: 9.0 volts
- Operating Temp: -18°C to 55°C (0°F to 130°F)
- Typical Weight: 45.6 grams (1.6 oz.)
- Typical Volume: 21.1 cubic centimeters (1.3 cubic inch)
- Jacket: Metal
- Shelf Life: 5 years at 21°C (80% of initial capacity)
Works in: most of your household needs, And Many of the devices you use in your home, including toys, Clocks, radios, Remote controls, Smoke alarms, Flashlights, portable Electronics, Calculators, Wireless Mice and keyboards
Equivalent to: LAP6, M9V/SHD, MN1604, L522, 216, 6F22, K9V, BA3090/U, 1604, 1604A, 1604LC, 006PN, AM6F, A1604, 6F22SB, 6LR61, RF22UB, U9VL, U9VLJ, 5522, U9VL-FP, PP3, PP3HP, 006P, 6LF62, 9 VOLT, HP3
View Full Product Datasheet HERE